Saturday, August 25, 2012

Summer Skimover

Since I haven't been able to do much blogging this summer,
and since school started on Thursday,
 I decided to do a little summer post,
 on everything I did in the summer.
 
I took pictures of doggies.
Rosemary
 
Maple
 
I went to Heaven Fest with my good friend, Sarah:)
The dirt parking lot

 
The Front Gate sign
 

Heaven Fest is a christian music event, which has lots
of good music, and tons of great food from vendors.
 
Adam bought me a delicious icee. It was tasty, and refreshing!
 
Also, I got to see Jamie Grace! I was simply ecstatic.
She signed my panda bear hat.:)
 
After the whole thing was over,
dad bought me a dill pickle from the gas station.
If you didn't know, I loooove pickles. It was great.
 
I also spent time with Alyssa, my older sister in Christ.
I really love spending time with her,
because she is super fun!
 
And, we went to Minnesota!
That was fun too.
I enjoyed seeing my grandparents,
as well as my Aunt Angela.

When we got back from Minnesota, we had
watched a ton of the Olympics,
and Grace loved the gymnastics,
so when we got back, we did that a lot!
 
This was pretty much everything that happened in the summer,
minus Grace having the terrible stomach thing,
and a few minor other things.
Back to school on Monday!
 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good summer, Lil girl.... :) Love you tons.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lil, I loved spending the summer (and every day) with you!!!

    ReplyDelete